Thursday, April 07, 2005
The aftermath; eventhough i think i'm still drunk
read previous 2 posts

i'm prophetic, i knew shit would go down. i should have kicked everyone out then to show how pissed i am. but i was too drunk, so it didn't happen.

I need a girlfriend for selfish reasons. my reasons are i'll spend all my time with her and not with my theving friends. i say that blanket statement because someone stole my trust in my group of friends...

granted it might have been megahns friends, or erins guys she brought. but they were vouched for, therefore if they did it it was a friend who basicaly said "i brought them, they stole from you, and i condone that".

not cool.

i'm bitter and hurt, i wont show it because i refuse to lay myself out there anymore.
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator