Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Away messages i want toput up tonight...
- Why do i find myself listening to the songs that were my undoing?

- 1:30

- sleeping so i can bleed myself for money

- the energiser bunny ain't got shit on the copper top

- SSDD

- i wish my job wouldn't cut into my social life so much...

- if i disapear for a time, wich no one will notice anyways, dont worry caue i know you dont care

- Neal Oliver: So what are you? An angel or a god?
O.W. Grant: No, no, I'm just a guy that likes to mess with people's heads.

- O.W. Grant: Every event is inevitable - if it wasn't, it wouldn't happen

- Oh what am I? What am I darlin'?I got years to wait...

- why can i only be smoth when the situation calls fo sandpaper?

- i feel like i've got a trouble with tribbles, but the tribbles are a buch of little things that just keep fucking adding up until i cant breath and i'm drownding in tribble piss.

- why does the end always seem to come quicker when you all you want to do is enjoy the begining?



oh that last one was good!

i'm in a weird state, i think i'm gonna watch interstate 60 and make myself realise that "Every event is inevitable - if it wasn't, it wouldn't happen"

and now your moment of zen - http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/boydog/
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator