Friday, April 08, 2005
This blog entry will get me in more trouble than anything i will do in the near future.
so yea, i was thinking. i would love to use some classic lines on some girls i know.

"so i hear your single. so am i. we should solve that problem."

"nice shoes. wanna fuck?"

"are you going to walk home allonee tonight? good, i'll be over in the shadows watching you all night."

ok, not that last one, but that would be fun.


Remember at the begining, i said no one was safe, well i'm going to censor myself for this post. therefore i will not name names... but if it gets figured out so be it.

I would love to go out with these girls - (i told you this would get me in trouble)

In no particular order

1. ) brunette, shorter than me, still in love with ex, but has allot of comon interests... likes to listen to me talk, were both busy people so my randomness would prevail. always with the pointy shoes though...odd.

2.) my hairdresser, i could look past the grill, cause damn.

3.) the coolest name ever, blonde, similar height, dont know if shes single but i would love to find out.

4.) the texas underwear model..fuck it, no one knows her, niki mayjer...DAMN... wow, thats...wow....good times at blackhawk campgrounds.

5.) speaking of blackhawk, my first kiss, a good friend from way back that no matter how long its been we still conect.

6.) the long lost 3rd floor patient. spent allot of time getting to know her, then she moves 3 states away... still cool, but we never talk anymore.

7.) the shepard. bad timing. good pool playing. damn roomates and drunk people using my bed.

8) the gymnist, 12 years wow... too bad the whole idea of me being the first pick is a farce.

9.) my little emo girl. brownies rule, but aperintly they weren't fresh enough.

10.) jared's sister, never met her, but the pure fact that he went out of his way so i haven't met her yet.... it intreauges me.

11.) the cowgirl, yet again, brunette, shorter than me, doesn't give mixed signals...gives no signals. i feel confortable arround her. and thats strage, i'm not usually as comfortable as this. too bad i only own one pair of carhearts.

12.) the chick who took over my old job... she knows paint, hardware, and everything about home improvement, and shes GORE-JUS (spelled phoneticaly)! wait, then i'd be the woman...and i might like it.

13.) lilly garland....it was like she was trianed in a circus.

14.) the girl whom i told her i liked her after 3 near death experiences in one day and then shit got weird....nevermind... fuck her.

15.) the hirearchy of roomates; Blue, Pink, Red, Black.

16.) my insurance agent's sectitary.

17.) the hot girl with the chi power from jesus & jekyll.......after she's legal.

18.) any one of the two chicks that checked me into the raintree.

19.) the long lost 9 time cop out, still hot no matter what her shopping adiction is.

20.) the kinky applebeez girl....all of them.

21.) my ex. not of 13 days, but of almost 2 years... damn the distance.... and the army. say hi to barney for me... he he.

22.) oh! the hot girl at movies 10 in janesvile!


ok, so after looking at the list, its more of a whom i have a vauge to slight interest in (besides the odd numbers...those are real and would be interested in actually giving up my singlehood for.... interests)

the world on a silver platter to anyone who can give me all there names. good luck.

i just wanted to get that off my chest, now to the stuff i've been forgetting;

Song: watching 'Gir goes crazy' shrunk into my toolbar, but i have the darkness stuck in my head

Pockets : i actually have shit! -32.58 balance inqury, gum, to do list, pen, wallet, random scraps of paper with phone numbers on them.

% of dirty clothes: i'm gonna say 9.325%... its still the un-ironed shirts

why i like to fuck with peoples heads: now telling you that would prohibit me from continuing with one of my favorite past times...besides, your not even reading this far anways
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator