Thursday, April 07, 2005
to losely quote O.A.R. : "its 3 am, and i want to shank someone"
so the party was fucking awesome, i somehow hended up here in my room naked allone.

STOCK.

I also ended up giving out what i had for otheres very generously.

STOCK.

I invited almost everyone i knew, and only the important people showed (barring other shit going on, i'm an understanding guy).

STOCK.

All i asked for my BIRTHDAY, birthday mind you, is that people enjoy a drama less night and shut up when my neighbor got pissed.

heres where it gets interesting......

so yea, all is well and good untill i notice, the 'donation' cup has gone missing, i think "oh maybe it fell or one of my bro's put it in safe keeping".

WRONG.

I got jacked on my birthday by someone whom i PERSONALLY invited. this means that someone whom i wish to spend time with, someone whom i have shared many stories and have grown to respect and hope too keep as a friendfor years to come ...


STOLE FROM ME!

how would you feel? you invite your close firends and somthing gets stolen, an undisclosed amount of money gets yanked, pillfered, swiped, ganked. how would you fucking feel?

well this is how i feel.

FUCK THAT.

i have been used and abused for too fucking long, i have always described myself as generous to a fault, but this time it has gone too far.

that is my tragic charicter flaw. oedipus and his complex, aristotle and his theories. there all true down to the simple fact that someone took me for a loop. someone for whom i trusted and confided in a very selective endevor.

Now i ask you this, can anyone be angry at me for shutting down my generosity? I JUST DROPED ALMOST 150$ ON A GOOD TIME THAT GOT RUINED BY SOME ASSHOLE THAT THINKS IT WAS AN EASY WAY TO MAKE CASH!!!!

honestly, i dont know my friends. anyone whom i know well would be able to come to me and ask for money if they were hard pressed enough to steal from me.


therefore i will have to renew my friendship with you all.


there is no way i can cut each and evey one of you off cold. i have too much trust to do that.


But to you all still out there on that bridge of fridship that is peanuts that you saw as a concreete walkway... you should now see it as somthing cryptic and could snap at any time.



I thank the friends of mine that had moral and scolarly obligations to not attend tonight, because there friendship still matters to me.


I said it, and i fucking mean it. youe theving bastards didn't just take an object tonight, you took a generous man's trust in his friends, and in my eyes there can be no price put on that





Happy 22nd birthday to me




spend your money well, because it has costed others dearly
1 Comments:
Blogger vegetasbum said...
Hey nuts,
Im sorry your birthday kinda turned out rough. sorry i couldnt make it either but i pulled my back humping your mom last night...jk. NO but seriously i cant move, so hope to see ya later.

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator