Friday, June 03, 2005
new, post, just cause i feel like it...
its june...

to most people that doesn't mean much, but it means allot to me. I think this could very well be the best month in my whole life. I have a great opourtunity to get my grades back up, i'm switching majors into somthing allot more attuned to me, i'm thinking about transfering to a closer job, or a whole new job alltogether! so needless to say june is a rockin month. sex would be nice, but who knows... i've kinda given up on that randomly hapening again...

yea, so i really dont have much to bitch about in a vindictive way...ha...but you never know what june will bring...

Song: the whiring of the fan in my HOT ASS room.... but we'll just open iTunes and there...ahhh.. a classic, peace frog by the doors

Pockets: Pen, phone, gum, keys, library cards (yes, i know where one is, and i do know what there for... dick...), and the trusty wallet.

% of dirty clothes: seeing as i liquidated allot of my clothing in the move, and most of that being dirty, i would give it a good ol' 45%

yet again, why june is great: its warm...among other things...
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator