Wednesday, July 27, 2005
"...you'll see, one day your gonna see me and realize..."
after writing that last entry and having a small talk with John, i'm doing the un-heard of, 2 POSTS IN ONE NIGHT!!!


its been said over and over that i'm going to work out, i'm going to lose weight...

but with this semester coming up i'm realizing that i will have no time to be alone at all.

I wont have a realationship by then (yea, we broke up, we didn't have time for eachother... and no thats not the reason for the previous depressing post), i'll be doing alot for my Fraternity, I will be getting awesome grades, i will be working alot.

So that denotes i will have absolutly no free time... not like i do now, but at least i have time to take a decent crap every once and a while.

My solution, as i've tried to do in the past, but i belive that my resolve is strong enough to do now - excersize.




yea yea, laugh it up.




what i've seen in myslef is a lack of energy. Granted i'm the insane drunkard of ferris, but i mean being able to sleep for a solid 5-7 hours and be good for the day. I realized this when it was a widely known fact that i go into somewhat o a coma until 9pm when i come back from work. thats not normal.


oh, and i'm going to try and channel my tremors...

those who know - this could be a cool source of focus
those who don't know - just don't ask.


so thats my second post, hopefully a little more upbeat, even though you'll read this one first... ah well, your all smart, you can figure it out.


*MUAH*

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator