Tuesday, September 20, 2005
I wanted to fit this all in an away message...
... but you only get 1024 charicters per away message...

so i am slowly realizing that i am on a slightly destructive pattern, but i think i caught it in time to control it.

i am spreading myself so thin that i cant be of help to anyone...

in every aspect of my life i'm finding faults, but when i correct them, even to the slightest degree i find myself making another aspect a gaping expance...

I want soo much to be arround kari as much as possible, but that cost money that i dont have because i owe too many people to stay with my head above water.

i try and study but i have to be on top of things for the fraternity so i dont let anyone down...

I dont have enough money to eat, but if i buy food my payments to EVERONE go over and i get calls at 8am demanding money...




I need to win the lotery. I need a job closer to home. I need a sugar momma. I need a personal assistant. I need to be able to hold kari whenever i feel like this. I need to have my life smooth out a little, but i know that wont happen until the end of the semester.


all this stress ... my head explodes on a bi-hourly basis...


i need a vacation, but if i had one, all i would be thinking about is how i'm letting someone down

my work would be stressed out cause i wouldn't be there to close...
my fraternity would have one less body to help
my school would not be thought of
my money situation would worsen cause i wouldn't be getting paid

and i would be being selfish because i dont belive i was put on this earth to be happy but to apease others.

the things that i think about are only of doing things to make otheres happy or have good memories that might involve me.

I might not exist to myself, but i hope that i can effect everone elses life in a small way that is positive.

i'm slightly depressed and alone, but i know i'll get through this, i always do. because if i wasn't there ...

who would be the naked guy?
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator