Wednesday, October 26, 2005
I don't want to write about whats going on in my life, so i take surveys...
10 Years Ago I was:...
12
masturbating (i did it a hell of a lot, i tell you what...)
going to school in a new school
bitching because we worked all year on a statue and then moved schools so the underclassmen could play but we couldn't

5 Years Ago I was:...
taking my first year of college
on the Lacrosse team
un-popular
getting my nickname "Peanuts"

1 Year Ago I was:...
Just getting back in school
living with Dennis and Tommy
Pledging a fine, FINE Fraternity
getting a 2 dollar raise
playing alot of videogames

Yesterday I:...
woke up on time
Cleaned the Fraternity house
got my heart stopped
felt the worst i've ever emotionaly felt
worked

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
'take 5'
choccolate covered pretzels
pastereys
kit-kats
skittles

Songs I Know All The Words To:...
Sugar, we're going down swingin
Confrontation from jekyll and hyde
better together
bananna pankakes
flake

5 Things I Would Do With 100 Million Dollars:...
pay off all my & my friends bills
buy ferris and 404 North
pay off all of our dues for my tenure
level ferris and make it a BITCHEN party house owned by us
pay off everyone in whitewaters rent for a year

5 Places I Would Run Away To:...
Home
my spot in Lima Marsh
Blackhawk campgrounds
Dennis' place
my room

5 Things I would Never Wear:...
preppy 'abercrombe' clothes
anything that cost over 30$
a large mettal statue
ass-less chaps....wait, strike that
red tissue paper in the rain

5 Favorite Movies:...
Boondock Saints
Van Wilder
anything with either Alien or Preditor
dirty dancing...yeah, i said it
snatch/lock stock

5 Bad Habits:...
procrastinating
no followthrough
too dedicated to work
farting
cracking my nuckles

5 Biggest Joys:...
Making someone else happy
knowing i'm in love
knowing i have friends that care
being here for everyone
just being me

5 People I tag to do this:
dennis
darnarse
...who ever hasn't
you
and you too...













wow that was kinda lame. I'm in a shitty mood, tell me a joke.


no seriously, i'm in a shitty mood


because i could potentialy be destroyed, or uplifted with one conversation.


worst part is, i haven't had that conversation yet, so i don't know what to think. how can you know what to think when in a situation like this.

Its worth it. because i know it is. because i feel it is. because i can't imagine it not being anything but better.

















i've said too much, you need to make the decicision. you know where i'm at, you could either sight me in and shoot me down, or join me on cloud nine.

















I don't feel healthy, like mcguire just hit me in the chest with a baseball bat.


















...couldn't be happier?
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator