Friday, October 14, 2005
I will never grow old.
so today i had two typical old people in my store. the old couple that the woman doesn't know shit, dresses like shes from florida, the dude is trying to fit into the tightest fucking shirt that they were throwing away at goodwill.

I don't know how they do it, but the smell like old. not 'they smell old'... they smell 'like old'

and their skin, man, talk about leather, i just wanted to touch it and shudder.

and the worst part is, they based their 'negotiaing' on the fact that they bought paint 30 years ago for 8 dollars a goallon and it alsted this long, so they should be able to get the same product for the same price...


do you go to the gas station and demand gas for 1.25, cause you bought it at that a while ago


the only thing i hate more than decrepit, sad, old people that cant seem to get it that time went on without them...


old people who are already dead. They aren't really, but they cant do a fuckingthing for themselves. "i need you to walk this 2 lb. bag to my car while i sit on the 7 cushins that let me se so i can drive slow and make people pissed off at the world." the ones who go in to my store 'for their friend who cant get out of bed' and then they sit there and breath heavy and smell funny for a few hours, so they can have me tote everything arround for them and refuse to do a god damn thing for themselves...


DIE ALREADY!

if i ever get like that, where i can not function in society i will gladly be put down and out of my misery.

you know what, if all your gonna do is bitch and moan about being old and everything that you can't do, THEN FUCKING DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT!!!


damn it, i hate old people... and when i read this after my hip gets replaced and i'll put a hit on myself so i know its coming, and i can play cat games with my killer, that i hired...



wow, that could be a great movie



whatever, adios folks
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator