Sunday, October 16, 2005
My worries as of late -
i seem to never have time for anything, and when i try to make time for things i seem to never get them done. This simple fact means i have no time for myself, selfish be it may, i cant relax at all lately.

i'm trying really hard not to be a control freak but i can't help it, i want to help when somone is in need, but then it takes too long and i need to be doing somthing else.

i can't afford another mental breakdown. yea, the last one was just me going crazy, but the one that half my fraternity and Kari witnessed was pretty bad.

i'm feeling that calm wash over me, its like i can see it coming like a typhoon while i'm wading in the kiddy pool. its coming, and i could swim into it and face it all, or i could swimn to a different part of the pool and make things a little easier.

for now i just try and balance things out.

so if i'm a little edgy and off the wall lately, thats why.




I'm worried about my mental swimming conditions.
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator