Saturday, November 05, 2005
Ideas
so i was thinking about some changes here...

posts upon request - 5 people(denise doesn't count) post to me or im me to make a new post and i'll put one up.

Personal Posts - these could get messy, but if someone wants to know what i think about a person or happening, i'll post it if i have a good reason to.

New format - i'll have to talk to the esteemed Madame Eckert to see what i can do on this front.

New blog - starting a second blog thats more like a daily diary. no comments on it though, just to look at if you want. this blog is getting a little too public. and thats my fault hehe


so what do you think? my public...all 6 of you... speak up, tell me what you think.




by the way, its almost been a year of this glorious page of fredom. we should have a birthday party.
3 Comments:
Blogger TFK said...
Nice Blog!! I thought I'd tell you that you need to come visit chicago...and as long as i know what the blog is, I'm cool wit it.

Blogger gefishy said...
hmmm now that my internet is working i am only a few pieces of my plan away from taking over the world!!!!

what you are making a new blog??

BLAST!!!

Blogger RemedialBallerina said...
I'd be happy to help you out/make you a custom blogger template!

Send me some pictures and things and some color ideas, and I can draw up a prototype for ya. ;-)


I'm such a dork.

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator