Friday, December 16, 2005
Closure
so i didn't say it in here, but i just got back from seeing Kari. I know, I know, thats why i didn't say it, most of you level headed individuals who have been with me through this all would have advised me against it. and Anonymus probably would have had somthing to say aswel. but it was good. i got to get allot of things off my chest that i could only say in person. the standoff is over, and i hope she understands how i felt, and how i feel. as far as i could tell we left as friends, even though my intention was to go and drop her out of my life, but after seeing her again, i couldn't rightfully do that. i even said it to her 'i don't know if i want to be friends anymore' it hurt. it really did, but feelings hurt sometimes, i know this QUITE well. it was depressing having to lay out the timeframe of how everthing went down, i figured the few times we did talk in the last month or so would have ment somthing, but she could see where i was coming from. all in all i got to meet her co-pilot and listen to some good music while looking over what had stressed her out for weeks.

I got what i wanted.

Closure,
a friend,
...and a Hug.



Family: mom did my laundry again, i have to get he somthing now... but what?
Fraternity: done for the semester, but theres no rest for the weary, thinking about next semester already
Social: need more boobies... that is all...
Money: sooo poor.... i owe bill 10$ or i was gonna be stuck in Milwaukee
Work: i'm gonna hate this next week, 11-7 all week, but i get a good holiday scedual
Females: UNATAINABLE, thats right.... i said it
Drama: mostly Fraternal, but like this post says, closure is a grand thing
School: Killed the PR exam, now i'm in for a weekend of studying
Friends: i have to get away from the brothers every once and a while, i love'm but i need a life
Health: Done with being sick, its all mental
Song: got the diddy bops stuck in my head
Last Laugh: a question on my PR final
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I just discovered the diddy bops today. And when I first heard the name, I thought it was pronounced titty box. No lie.

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator