Sunday, December 04, 2005
Dear Anonymous,
[to be read in a solom tone]

Thank you for telling me this. I did fall to hard. and that's my own fault. I hope that my actions wernt too overzealous and the plain fact is that i overreacted these last few weeks. I put my priorities and feelings above hers. For this i apologize. I was also going through a stressfull time and having that closure would have helped me, but would have caused her much more stress. my selfishness was blinding to that.

I hope that we all can move on for this 3 month escapade. I feel i have lost a brother, a good friend, and part of myself to all of this. One day, i hope that me and Al can be civil, maybe get one last hug from Kari, and I will be able to open up to another as i did.

I dont wish to blame anyone for anything i've done and i didn't realize that i was the bringer of unwarented stress. I wish her well in completing her project, and her realationship. I wish Al well in going back to school, his band, and his relationship.

I must move on, and if i have lost friendships allong the way, i hope that one day i can return and rekindle them, but as for now, we all go our seperate ways.

*sigh* i just wish i could somehow fix this, but sometimes, it just makes things worse and hurt more. Now, its just best to walk away.



Good night, God Bless



Andrew Preston Hale
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator