Friday, December 09, 2005
I'm having a Shitty day...
... tell me a joke


so, went to classes, all of them. yea, that sucked.

speech: did a counterpoint and just rambled and had everyone laughing at me because i couldn't form a coherant sentance... fucking speeches

Saftey: went narcoleptic in class, i dont know why i can stay awake durring a video, but yet i pass out durring lectures...

break: shower and taco bell.... therfore my asshole has been being punished all day

PR: BOARING, plus no extra credit

Stats: our teacher was going so FUCKING fast that i had no idea what was going on! at least i was with the whole class on that one, none of us knew what was happening... so i slept

Work....wait... way too work: FLAT FUCKING TIRE on the interstate, in all my shitty McShitterson of a time i had with the truck having bald as hell tires, i figured this car with decent treads still wouldn't have to be a problem for quite some time, i guess i was wrong.

Work: did a grand in buisness, made a bunch of people happy, got my donut put on, toiled for 'the man'

After work to now: Ed paid for my new tires, so that was good at least, too bad thats my christmas present, ah well, i'm probably spending my christmas getting drunk and painting with a jew (i love you bill).

so this means i'm home, new tires, kinda pissed, everything really hasn't been going my way today. I should be out with kristina at Hernandez (Mexican resturaunt for you non-Phi Mu's) and evans and emily, but no, i'm just sitting here waiting for them to get back...


i need a beer



or 80
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator