Monday, December 26, 2005
New Years
so this year i'm hoping for the almost complete oposite of last year. I don't want to get to the point of bulegerancy that i was, ad i'm staying away from concreete stairs.

i'm still not sure where i want to go, madison or here? i'm probably not going to decide until the day of, and i might party hop.

my goal is to have someone to kiss at newyears, as the ball drops. this more than likely will not happen.

speaking of more than likely not happening...

my new years resolutions! yes i said resolutions.... as in plural.

1.) keep tack of my finances. know better where my money goes. maybe balance my checkbook once a month. budget for bills. whatnot...

2.) improve myself... yes i know thats very vauge, but being at a highpoint in my feeling good, i'm ready for some changes. like wearing work clothes, and non work clothes... dressing up and not wearing dress clothes. giving up soda. watching what i eat. doing situps. stuff like that.

i don't have any reason not to do these things, there very simple and kind of comon sence...


but who ever said i had comon sence?
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
"but who ever said i had comon sence?"

You and me both Big Papa.

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator