Monday, December 05, 2005
What i want to happen
I was listening to Tenacious D right now, and some of his lyrics, crude though they may be, kinda got to me...

and not the way most songs have been lately... in a good way...

If I was just gonna say one thing to y'all tonight...
I'd say, set the artist free.
I'm talking about this artist in here, set it free.
I'm saying, quit your day job.
Now, I know a lot of you people here, you're saying,
"I can't quit my day job. I've got kids to feed, Jack."
Quit your day job.

Focus on your craft, one time, before it's all over,
you've died, you've squandered it.
You fuckin' robots!

...

Sometimes you follow your heart,
sometimes your heart cuts a fart.
That's the cosmic shame.

That's the cosmic shame.

And I know what you are saying now,
what makes you guys so fucking good?

I don't fuckin' know,
and I don't like it!

I stay up going FUCK!
Why can't everybody fuckin' have it?


so i don't know why, but i have this intense and insane urge to think i'm different, not above things, but that i have somthing to do with my life. that i have these treamors for a reason, that i have this ability to make things, most things, right with everyone. the fact that i can get away with almost anything and that i can get out of any situation.

What am i destined for? why am i here? this is a question everyone asks themselves at least a million times in there lives.


my mom asked me if i was going to be ok, i said 'yes, why?'. she responded in the most unlikely way, she asked if i was suicidal.

that floored me, i must be putting out a vibe that i don't want to.

by the way, i'm not. Don't worry. I'm far from it.

That would be giving in, a decision that i do not easily come to. like i said, i always find a way out, a loophole, an escape hatch. right now, i'm searching for one and not having much luck, but i'm not giving up.

Peanuts will survive, because he has to. because, what would life be like without me? no! don't even think about it, it's too schocking... think of





of.....













kittens







2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well, I found you. And I'm officially addicted to blogging. Especially yours. You're now on my favorites list. Don't disappoint me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hahahahaha!

*Sigh* kittens...

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator