Friday, January 06, 2006
Does anyone read this?
people must, because my counter keeps going up, but alas, no one seems to update as much as i do. somthing is wrong with that. W R O N G wrong... vauge Dane Cook reference, but apropriate.

so yea, this is getting lame people, i cant be the only source of entertainment you have? sheesh. entertain me every once and a while, i care what your up to. Tyler hasnt done shit on his in forever, and most of you UWW groupies that got me doing this have all but stoped. fine if you think these are drama enduced journals, but hell, its fun knowing whats up.

or am i going to be forced to show up at your house.

i'll do it, you know i will.

thats all i got.

talk to you later
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Does it really entertain you when I write about my boring and dull life? I guess one man's misfortunes is another man's humor :p

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator