Monday, January 23, 2006
I woke up early, so I post.
*YAWN*

For some reason i got up at 10 when i dont have to work until 1. dunno why, i just did. so this is gonna be a short one, sorry folks.

wow...


REALLY short...

cause i have to leave in about 10 minutes and i'm still naked...





Family: mom and dad are going to try and help me with finances, i just have to get them all in line
Fraternity: First meeting went well, but i have to realize whats going to happen.... and damn easter for getting in my way
Social: i'm getting out, Thanks Tiffany.
Money: I DIDN'T OVER DRAFT MY ACCOUNT BEFORE MY PAYCHECK CAME!!!
Work: Boss is back today from a week off, i wonder if i'm gonna get greif for somthing or other...
Females: waiting in the wings
Drama: ... only internaly
School: i gotta call the guy that does transfers so i can get credits for all 10 of my shitty semesters here.
Friends: i swear to god, i need to visit EVERYONE.
Health: losing weight, under 200. starting to get toned. i dont know how, i dont exersize, i think its no soda.
Song: There's Always Someone Cooler Than You [live] - Ben Folds

Last Laugh: 12 Sinfonians in one room, I cant count the laughs.




Marty, Hailey, Denise....FUCKING POST ALREADY!!!
Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator