Monday, January 02, 2006
A Post
so its been quite a while, i missed you all.

all week long its been 11-7 and friday i was there 9-7. now i didn't sleep the whole time, just a bit more than most people would at there jobs. i kep myslef busy and tried enought that i havent really had any 'me' time. no, that doesn't mean i didn't have time to jerk it, i did that enough, cause thats the only action i got, i might aswell get it as often as i can, heh. so thats why i haven't been posting like mad, either here or at the DHE.

the biggest thing i have to update on is my fasion, yes, i'm paying attention to how i look when i'm not at work. besides today, i was struttin around town in my bath robe. it was sweet.

i went out and bought about $150 worth of clothing, thats allot for me. plus some of it was name brand, wich is totaly out of charicter for me. but i figure its about time for a charicter improvement.

New years. what an interesting night. i broke out 'the outfit' that Lindsay and Tommy picked out for me. i got compliments on my clothing and a few ladies were hitting on me. needles to say, i enjoyed it. she ended up with annother dude... on my couch... heh, then they went out to have sex in the hallway. the laugh i got out of it for a few reasons.
  1. they were making out HARD-CORE whilst we were singing (especially funny when we went on a knee for serinade, they got an ovation.)
  2. my first verse of VIVA making fun of them because neithere one had a place to go to that night, they both got brought there by others. hehe.
  3. they were keeping up the other... oh... 4 people passing out in my room
  4. they took the 'siffy-cooter scratching post& sewage sponge' aka my red boddy pillow, yes kivi, the one you spoon with when you pass out in my room.
hehe... what a night. took in a good amount of jameson and 7, but one nice heardy "i'm trying to help you out, maybe you'll get a massage" nut shot from bill, while we were circled up, really sobered me up quick. i've never been closer to just putting my all into punching someone in the face before, but i stopped. cause not only would that be reallly bad to do to a brother, but even more so when we were circled up and singing.

so what elce?

i still havent looked into MATC, i should really get on that. tomarrow morning, i swear. this year i want to find out and do a few things. these aren't really resolutions, but more of goals. in no particular order or focus.
  • do somthing none of my firends have, like somthing they wouldn't want to do, but respect me for doing.
  • ask out a complete stranger, and suceed.
  • get a decent physical and find out why i have; tiwches, really bad farts, and get my joints looked at.
  • go out west
  • visit more people
  • save money
i think i could do m0ost of that in a year. its phesable. i especially like the 'askingout a complete stranger' one, because i need to have someone out of the whitewater circle to talk to, everyone here knows my stories already. and going to MATC will really help. maybe i'll find someone there. maybe i wont. YARGH.

i don't know where the random pirte speek came from, i guess thats a sign that i should stop typing and go to bed.

now for somthing i havent done in quite some time...

Family: they have my blog now! both of them! notthat i'm going to cencor myself, just maybe say hi more.
Fraternity: thinking about who's going to replace me, and how i'm gonna get more sons this semester
Social: i need to go to the bars more, but that costs money
Money: still poor, like 25 in the hole poor, hopefully bill pays me tuesday
Work: i'm gonna like this next paycheck, if i don't get fired for doing bill's house
Females: not really caring right now. for now i have to worry about #1
Drama: a bit of house drama, but no.
School: 1.985 is not a 2.0 so there goes UWW...
Friends: i'm gonna randomly stop in to more people more this year. so watch out.
Health: bowels are acting weird, maybe if i ate right it would help
Song: Express Yourself - Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band
Last Laugh: the never ending game of WAR at pizza hut
1 Comments:
Blogger TFK said...
...you need to get that pillow back...and wash it...then come and visit me anytime(with some warning hopefully)

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator