Wednesday, February 01, 2006
I hate Febuary
so its here, and its come on fairly early.

I hate being single. thats why i'm gonna like moving out. I'm the only one in this house that is single. and i hate it. I'd love to move on but i cant make the move. its disgusting to me. I love being there for everyone and i'd like to have my own life and hapiness again. i'd like to share that with someone.

To have someone to make me smile, to shoot the shit with, to be comfortable saying nothing and just being with. Someone who can be there for me when i feel like this. Someone that i can be afectionate with, and i can do nice things for for no reason at all.

but no. I'm a bachelor. I'm the college bachelor that is fun to be arround, the dependable one, with time on his hands to help others out, to be a good chum, to be there for your needs.

thats not who i want to be. yea, its close, but i would love to have that person that i could escape to, the one person that i can hold and feel at peace.


i was told i was 'such a girl' because i liked cuddling. so sue me. i want human contact.


not exactly 1:30, more like 1:15...



and i bet by now, i'll have over 1,000 hits. sence like september.... thanks for reloading a bunch you 5 people that read this.



Family: Havent stopped by in a while, i should make the time
Fraternity: RUSH BABY! WOOO
Social: I need to get a taco night reunion going
Money: coasting to the next payday again, but its ok, i have to get a credit card though
Work: Waiting for madison, but trying to to say 'fuck it, i'm out of here soon' tooo much
Females: ...read above post....
Drama: none, now that i said that, lay it on me
School: just gotta enroll... that should be easy and 30$
Friends: madison will be good to me, i hope...
Health: i have to start doing somthing.... ANYTHING, cause i have the awesome potential of being atractive
Song: Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus

Last Laugh: Tlyer's 21st birthday at the bars "i cant take a shot with my eyes open"
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
"Love Sucks" Party Feb 14th. Just throwin it out there.

Davenport likes to cuddle...maybe you should call him up. HA! I made a funny.

Blogger gefishy said...
The madison bars don't know what's gonna hit them, you will keep me awake every night with your ever so epic love making endeavors. and then i will run into the room and slap you in the ass saying "i'm from the future, i'm your son AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

rinse and repeat as needed.

Dennis Lynn

Blogger RemedialBallerina said...
I better start putting some more interesting things in my blog, you are catching up to me on your hit counter! I'm about 400 away from hitting 10,000 :) At this rate you'll pass me up by next thursday.

Oh by the way, when I read your blog lastnight, it said 1,000 on the counter. I win.


Can I have a cookie?

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator