Monday, March 06, 2006
American Music Recital
So its 2am...ish... and i'm sitting here with my music going wondering what i should sing... so heres the list, The only one i've reall preformed is Confrontation...

  1. Confrontation from Jekyll And Hyde the Musical
  2. Landed - Ben Folds
  3. Friendship - Tenacious D (obviously a duet)
  4. Under the Scotsmans Kilt
  5. Sweet mary - Equalizer (Download it...NOW)
  6. Flake - Jack Johnson
  7. Hurt - NIN (Johnny cash version)
  8. I miss you - Incubus (gotta switch the song, its there though)
  9. Techno - Strong Bad (obviously i'd need some help from my bro's)
  10. The Blowers Daughter - Damien Rice
yea... i'm not sure i can do more than two... tom would kill me, but feedback would be AWESOME on this...


thanks


Andrew
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ok, you better not back out on me with Johnny Cash's Hurt. Other than that go with the Scotman's Kilt.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
snaps to denise. That would be awesome!!! I would come then!

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator