Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Stumbleupon Seppuku
I'm done...

the wasting of time is over...

damnit...

i'm losing my mind, and i have no way of stopping this.

i think i'm becoming a pathological liar.

i lie to strangers to see if they belive me and to get what i want.

i lie to get my way.


and i need to change...


so here it is, linked to stumbling friends, that i am un-installing the demon that is stumbleupon.


i will put out an alumni newsletter.

i will make plans for my bed.

i will spend my time being social.

i will do things that are important.

i will enjoy life.

i will do what i want.





i will not blog again until something important comes up.


























Family: mad that i was thinking about getting a new vehicle without paying them off first, other than that, helped them furniture shopping last weekend... so alls well.

Hobby: nope...

Social:
hanging out with Grant and Melissa. also Tyler and Melissa.... too many melissas in my socail life.

Money:
Taxes are coming back and going right into my subaru, cause i killed it in december. I'm trying to figure out how i can pay all my personal debts by 2010.

Work:
*deep breath*
opened the new store, got some bonus money, ran the new store, kicked ass harder than any new (3years or younger) store, had an increase in sales going into the off season in a recession, made things work with companies other stores forgot, worked hard to get these accounts from the neglecting stores (neglect = competetors look better) to my store or at least sherwin, boss gets fed up with driving 1 1/2 hours to and 1 1/2 hours from work each day, boss quits, dont get bosses job, get a rumopr mill started about me because i treat customers right and people will go out of their way to come to ME cause i know their buisness and i care, get stressed about being in charge for about a month 1/2 and now having a boss.... pretty sure that sums it up...

Females: I love her. and damnit if i dont do somthing stupid i might be stuck with here forever. lets hope i'm smart.

Drama: My only Drama is work drama, and who cares about that. so what if all of madison thinks i'm a backstaber. i get the job done when they suck. oh, and i am the destroyer of cars.

School:
I've talked to herzing and concordia university, i might be going back as soon as i can get the cash.

Friends: Doing the same old shit, just hanging out with the PC when i get home. but i have been watching LOST with Lane and Mooney allot more lately.

Health:
The acid reflux is back, i'm on 2 pills a day, i get a tube shoved into me to see whats going on next Wednesday. When asked if i had any signifigand weight gain lately i explained that i used to be 200lbs a year ago and now i'm 220... i dont know how a 6 month old could latch on to me in a year and i dont think i'm out of shape....

Song: Julia Nunes.... LOOK HER UP!!!

Last Laugh:
Kari and how A.D.D. she is
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm glad I can make you laugh at me, which is essentially you in disguise...lol. Always happy to hear that you smiled because of me. :o)

Etc
Get FireFox!
XHTML Validator